Manufactured from the finest synthetic hydrocarbon fluids available. Jet-Lube Synthetic Air Compressor Oils impart excellent resistance to oxidation demanded by the sophisticated air systems manufactured today and provide excellent low temperature characteristics while maintaining their stability at elevated temperatures.
Jet-Lube Synthetic Air Compressor Oils is acceptable for specific type rotary screw, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors. They are formulated with PAO's (polyalphaolefins) base stocks.
Available in ISO Grades - 32, 46, 68
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS - excellent solvency eliminates harmful varnish and sludge deposits, reducing downtime.
- REDUCES CONSUMPTION - low volatility, superior oxidation resistance and sheer resistance, causing less viscosity breakdown means less lubricant leaving your system due to vapor formation.
- ENERGY SAVINGS - lower coefficients of friction and higher thermal stability reduce friction and result in reduced power consumption.
- OPERATING SAFETY - flash and auto-ignition temperatures are much higher than conventional petroleum products. This lowers the risk of fire and explosions commonly traced to high carbon deposits and excess lubrication.
- PAO's (polyalphaolefins) base stocks