JET-LUBE SS-30 literally copper plates mating and sliding surfaces to provide protection against seizure, galling, and heat-freeze. Its high content of copper particles prevents metal-to-metal contact, maintaining lubrication qualities under wide variations of temperature, expansion, contraction, and cyclic loadings.
- Retains the equipment in serviceable condition.
- Environmentally preferred anti-seize thread lubricant and conductive termination compound.
- Contains high concentration of copper flakes which is required for heavy loads or compression.
- Has controlled frictional characteristics so that the surfaces of the Nut & Bolt are torque to the designed K-Factor.
- Assures full hydraulic efficiency by allowing the metal surfaces to slide over each other without metal-to-metal contact.
- Works as a similar and dissimilar metal between two metal surfaces to prevent seizing.
- This compound formula will not melt in high temperatures and improves conductivity and ground continuity.