A premium-quality, unleaded compound containing cooper flake, graphite, and other natural extreme pressure and anti-wear additives. HDD AUTOLUBE uses the same solids package formulated to prevent excessive circumferential makeup by increasing the coefficient of friction under compressive forces as standard KOPR-KOTE but in a smaller particle size range to accommodate automatic application systems.
- Contains no lead or zinc
- Extreme pressure additives
- Rust & corrosion inhibitors
- Sticks to wet joints
- Smooth grease base for brushability & stability over a wide temperature range
- Consistent makeup
- Unequalled resistance to downhole makeup
- Specially formulated to meet the requirements of the auto-lube system on most major HDD rigs
- Low pour point oil for optimum low temperature performance
- Anhydrous Calcium / Petroleum
- Not classified as marine pollutant – DOT Approval CA2004080025.
- Conforms to assembly bill 1953
- -55°C to 149°C
- -65°F to 300°F